ITAM.ORG is online community of IT Asset Management Professionals and allied Services Providers ( Such as ITAM Tools Provider, ITAM Consultants, ITAM Auditors, ITAM as Service providers, etc.)
ITAM.ORG is a global membership organization of ITAM Professionals managed by ITAM Professionals for ITAM Professionals.
ITAM.ORG is in one of the “Organizations In Cooperation with ISO”
#1 and fastest growing Global Organization with International ITAM Members from 50+ countries. Members from Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia
Free membership – Membership is free to enable broad participation of ITAM Professionals.
Mission: Connect various stakeholders of ITAM ecosystem for mutual benefits.
- Share information and knowledge on IT Asset Management Best Practices, ITAM Events, ITAM Conferences, ITAM Surveys, ITAM Jobs, ITAM Publications, ITAM Workshops, etc.
- Promote International standards developed and released by ISO/ IEC JTC 1 / SC 7 / WG 21
- Help End user Organizations know and adapt the ITAM Standards.
Governance – The governance of the organization will be managed by governance committee comprising of founding members.
The key tasks of governing committee
- Engage with various stakeholders for mutual benefits.
- Gather meaningful information from various stakeholders (e.g. SMEs) and share it among members to enhance their knowledge.
- Conduct Surveys to gather information and provide insights to various stakeholders who shall make ITAM professionals’ work more effective and efficient.